Peaceful Living is seeking a Site Manager for its Peace Valley (Doylestown) location. The Site Manager supervises the activities, care and services provided to the individuals served in the day program, licensed under the 2380 regulations.
We offer a competitive salary, and to our full-time employees, a benefits package which includes:
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Short Term / Long Term Disability
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Personal Time
- Flexible Scheduling
- Referral Bonus Program
Essential Job Functions
- Supervise Direct Support Professionals (DSP) and Program Specialists, monitoring performance and providing corrective action (up to and including recommendation of termination), as needed.
- Oversee daily operations of the entire day program site, ensuring quality care and services.
- Create and oversee the employee schedule, ensure regulatory and budgetary compliance at each site.
- Monitor requests for time off, including vacation, sick, holiday, personal, and bereavement leave as well as requests for unprotected leave to ensure adherence to Peaceful Living policies and procedures, working with the Director of Day Programs to consider and approve requests for time off in a fair and consistent manner.
- Review time and attendance records to ensure compliance with Peaceful Living’s Attendance Policy.
- Work closely with the Program Specialist, monitoring the implementation of all Individual Support Plans (ISP) and Behavior Support Plans.
- Oversees and responsible for the documentation at the day program site ensuring compliance including, but not limited to: goal documentation, behavior tracking, progress notes, community outing logs, medication administration records.
- Ensure proper follow up to individual incidents in accordance with the Incident Management Bulletin and the Incident Management Policy.
- Ensure that the day program site is kept clean and is a sanitary environment.
- Interview new candidates for hire and provide site specific training for all employees, based on the needs of the people served as well as the needs of the program.
- Oversee and direct volunteers and student interns.
- Oversee and monitor the use of the site’s petty cash.
This position supervises the Direct Support Professionals (DSP) and Program Specialists.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university and one year related experience or Associates degree and 5 years related experience, preferred.
Location: Doylestown, PA
Job Type: Full-Time
Discipline: Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities