Peaceful Living is seeking Residential Direct Support Professionals (DSP) to support adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Residential DSPs provide much needed assistance and care to help others live their lives to the fullest. Peaceful Living is looking for kind, compassionate, and reliable people to join the team for this rewarding and fulfilling role.
Harleysville, Telford, Lansdale
1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift available – full-time, part-time, and PRN.
*Overtime available if desired*
Compensation and Benefits for full-time employees:
- $18.00/hour, 50 cent shift differential for hours worked between 3pm and 7am
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Short Term / Long Term Disability
- Retirement Plan
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Personal Time
- EAP and tuition reimbursement
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Possess a high school diploma/GED
- Have and maintain a valid (state of residence) driver’s license and driving approval from Peaceful Living
- Successfully pass and maintain all criminal background checks
- Complete pre-employment physical and TB test
- Attend a weeklong New Employee Orientation held at our main office in Harleysville from 9am – 4pm.
- Be fully vaccinated and receive a booster when applicable. If not vaccinated, you may show proof of upcoming vaccine appointment to fulfill this requirement.
- N95 mask fit testing, provided by Peaceful Living
DSP Key Responsibilities:
- Support and assist individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities with life skills, activities of daily living, community participation, transportation, and personal care.
- Use Individual Support Plans (ISP) to provide personalized care and support.
- Attend team meetings and employee training.
- Comply with the policies and procedures of Peaceful Living as well as the requirements set forth by the Department of Human Services and the Department of Health
- Work collaboratively and professionally with individuals, families and care teams, and community members.
- Responsible for other duties as assigned by the leadership team
About Peaceful Living:
At Peaceful Living we aim to create belonging for those we support and our employees. To feel true belonging, all people want companionship, healthy minds, bodies, and spirits, to share their gifts and enthusiasms, and to be part of the community. We believe in providing that feeling of belonging to the people we support, their families, and each other.
As employees, we create a caring and dedicated team who will empower people to achieve their goals. We are always growing and learning. We look forward to hearing from you!
Location: Harleysville, Telford, Lansdale
Job Type: Full-Time, Part-time, PRN
Discipline: Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities (DSP)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, PRN
Pay: $18.00 per hour