Peaceful Living is seeking a Day Program Manager. The Day Program Manager supervises the activities, care and services provided to the individuals served in the day programs, licensed under the 2380 regulations.
We offer a competitive salary, and to our full-time employees, a benefits package which includes:
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Short Term / Long Term Disability
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Personal Time
- Flexible Scheduling
- Referral Bonus Program
Essential Job Functions
- Supervise Community Based Mentors, monitoring performance and providing corrective action (up to and including recommendation of termination), as needed
- Oversee daily operations of the entire day program, ensuring quality care and services
- Create and oversees the staff schedule, ensure regulatory and budgetary compliance at each site
- Monitors requests for time off, including vacation, sick, holiday, personal, bereavement leave as well as requests Unprotected Leave to ensure adherence to Peaceful Living policies and procedures, working with the Director of Day Programs to consider requests for time off approving in a fair and consistent manner
- Review time and attendance records (paper time sheets or punch data), to ensure compliance with Peaceful Living’s Attendance Policy
- Working closely with the Program Specialist, monitors the implementation of all Individual Support Plans (ISP) and Behavior Support Plans
- Oversees and responsible for the documentation at the day program ensuring compliance including but not limited to: goal documentation, behavior tracking, progress notes, community outing logs, medication administration records
- Ensure proper follow up to individual incidents in accordance with the Incident Management Bulletin and the Incident Management Policy.
- Ensure that the day program is kept clean and sanitary environment
- Interview new candidates for hire and provide site specific training for all new hires and Community Based Mentors as needed, based on the needs of the men and women served as well as the needs of the program.
- Oversee and direct the functions of volunteers and student interns
- Oversee and monitor the use of the program’s petty cash
This position supervises the Community Based Mentors
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university and one year related experience or Associates degree and 5 years related experience, preferred
Certificates and Licenses:
Valid (state of residence) Driver’s License and driving approval from Peaceful Living is required.
Location: Harleysville, PA
Job Type: Full-Time
Discipline: Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities