What else is needed for admission?

Prior to moving into one of our residential homes, we need the following documentation:

  1. A physical within the past year
  2. Mantoux test within two years
  3. Current dental records
  4. Copy of the Social Security award letter
  5. Social Security card
  6. Birth certificate with a raised seal
  7. Insurance cards
  8. State issued photo ID
  9. Prescriptions for current medications
  10. Contact information for all current health care providers