How can I register my loved one for a Medicaid Waiver?

Contact your County’s Office of Human Services and inform them that you want to register an individual with disabilities for services. The Office of Human Services will meet with you and determine if your loved one is eligible for services. If so, your loved one will be assigned a Supports Coordinator and will be placed on a waiting list for funding called Prioritization of Urgency of Need for Services (PUNS). You will receive written notice when your loved one is approved for waiver funding.